This is how it works:
Your recordJet account provides you with direct and fast access to Spotify for Artists and allows you to verify your Artist Page. This means you can bypass the usual verification procedures and any waiting times and get started immediately.
The following criteria must be fulfilled in order for you to verify you Spotify Artist Page:
- You have your own music on Spotify.
- You have your own Artist Page.
- Add your Spotify Artist ID to your recordJet Artists Profile. You can get there by accessing the artist in the Artist Hub.
- Having direct access to Spotify for Artists in your recordJet account has a few advantages: you can verify your Spotify Artist Page in just a few steps without having to wait, create a Spotify for Artists account or access your existing account.
You know your Artist Page is verified if you see a blue tick next to your artist name on Spotify. In the Spotify for Artists area, you can replace your photos, add a biography and manage play lists after verification. You can also view a lot of data and statistics about your streams and your listeners on your Spotify for Artists dashboard.
- Tip: Share your verified account and your play lists directly in the Spotify player in your browser by clicking on the three small dots -> Share -> “Copy code to embed”. Using the embed code you can embed a Spotify player directly into your website or your blog.
Questions about the verification process? Our support team will be happy to help you.