Each artist can create their own verified profile and artist image with a few easy steps. VIP accounts are official artist accounts which show your fans that you’re the real ones.
This is how you can get your own verified account and Artist Image on Spotify
1. You need to you fit the following criteria before getting started with the verification process:
– your user account has more than 250 followers
– you have your own music on Spotify, and
– you have a working username
2. Complete the Spotify Artist Verification Form in order for the guys at Spotify to make your account VIP. You can find this form here.
3. Your artist image needs to be submitted via the ROVI service. Please have a look here to see how this is done.
4. It may take up to 4 weeks for your account to be verified through Spotify, so now you need to be patient. In the meanwhile make sure to check out some of the best practices for Spotify playlists.
5. Share your verified account and your playlists by right-clicking and choosing “HTTP Link”. The embed code can be used to integrate the Spotify player directly into your website or your blog.
6. Questions about the verification process? Contact the Spotify Artist Support for more information.