If your release is linked with the wrong artist in a store, you can quickly and easily request a new artist page here. This is currently possible in the following stores: iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Tidal und Napster / Rhapsody. Please keep in mind the following:
- If you already have an artist page, you can correct the incorrect linking by using this form.
- Please be sure to use the correct fields for the store links, for example, only enter the Spotify links in the fields that are intended for Spotify links, etc.
- For stores in which you do not want to make any changes, please leave the appropriate fields blank.
- Please make sure that there will be no legal problems as a result of your double artist name; this is your responsibility. If in doubt, please take suitable legal assistance, such as from a lawyer.
- For changes in Amazon please contact support, since there are special requirements for Amazon.
- This is not a form for artist name changes. In the case of artist name changes, please contact support.