Print and online promotion rock, pop and related genres
From tour to album, EP or single release: Bite it Promotion offers print and online promotion in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, or throughout Europe for harder genres.
Bite it offers you:
- Advice on creating a promo plan – Bite it also likes to think outside the box
- Checking and adjusting the press kit
- Dispatch of newsletters to our long-term contacts
- Sampling relevant media: digitally with PromoJukeBox and physically with CDs and vinyl
- Getting and coordinating interviews, as well as targeted media work for reviews
- Finding première partners or tour presenters, if you require
- Reporting during the course of the campaign
- A press kit at the end of the campaign, if needed
Bite it will be happy to make you an individual offer, tailored to you and your release strategy. For general issues, Bite it works with cooperation partners. You will also become part of the Bite it family – it is especially important to Bite it that you feel you are in good hands and can network with other artists and bands.
Genres Bite it does not work with include hip hop, techno/electro, jazz and classical music.
About Bite it Promotion
Bite it Promotion is based in Berlin and Hamburg and is closely associated with the label Sounds of Subterrania, known for its special vinyl editions. In the past, label leader Gregor Samsa often booked expensive promo at well-known agencies for his bands, but was ultimately only a side issue. Therefore, he founded Bite it Promotion and brought in the experienced promoter Änne Wetzel as Head of PR. Bite it works with heart and mind and represents bands and artists it is passionate about. Bite it rolls its sleeves up for its artists and their work – and yes, it really gets its teeth into it and doesn’t let go easily.
Among the highlights of the last few years include co-operation with the Music Export Offices from Austria, Switzerland and Korea, coming in at #1 in the charts in Austria with Turbobier, various top ten finishes in the Swiss charts or winning the VIA award as “Best Newcomer” for Nosoyo – just to name a few.
Sell your music, stay free. Our travel classes – we will find the right package for every need.
Our perfect deals with excellent support. Digital distribution as we envisage it.
- Up to 100 % of the revenue for you
- Detailed interactive trends and sales
- 48-hour tech, on-site and Facebook support
- You can choose the stores in your territories
- Maximum freedom without fixed-term contract
- Well-thought-out upgrades that will move you forward
Our individual deals with the most personal service for the big issues.
- Special playlist marketing
- Store promotion and campaigns
- Personal contact
- Release consulting and planning
- Emergency express deliveries and updates
- Optimisation of monetisation