EDEL SE & Co. KGaA is one of the leading independent media companies in Europe. It is a combination of a label and a publishing group and has a variety of productions and services. The group offers the music, film and book industry a unique full-service model. It covers marketing and production as well as sales and distribution for audio and video media and books.
Edel:Distribution implements successful sales strategies with the aim of placing CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays and LPs as best as possible in the audio media business. For over 30 years Edel has met all label and market requirements thanks to its flexibility and efficient set up.
The labels and audio book publishers on the roster offer a wide variety of entertainment. Edel’s sales expertise covers rock, pop, metal and dance albums, audio book productions in the classical, jazz and children’s genres as well as crime series, history documentaries and fitness formats.
The sales team consists of a sales force in Germany and Austria and a Key Account Management, which works in-house with the Label Management. They manage the most important audio media markets, specialised trade as well as the book, games and NTO sector.
Label Management prepares each publication in close conjunction with their label partners and the sales team. This way they can create precise conditions for the best sales developments and are quick and agile during the entire product performance.
The Key Account Team manages all large customers who offer entertainment. It maintains long-standing contact with mail order suppliers, retail chains and non-traditional outlets and in close co-operation, develops marketing campaigns, special editions and special placements.
The sales force is personally responsible for nationwide product availability throughout Germany. It oversees all relevant branches of entertainment-offering consumer electronics markets and works closely with the audio media trade. It implements special placements and POS marketing.
- One of the most successful entertainment distributors in Europe
- The best possible placement of audio media for over 30 years
- 20 internal labels and publishers, as well as other external sales labels
- Sales expertise ranging from rock, pop, metal and dance albums, to audio book productions in the classical, jazz and children’s genres as well as crime series, history documentaries and fitness formats
- Sales team in Germany and Austria: sales force and Key Account Management
- Long-standing contact with mail order suppliers, retail chains and non-traditional outlets
- Worldwide partner network
- As an innovative, pan-European media service provider, optimal media GmbH specialises in the production and distribution of data media and print products and produces digital and analogue data carriers at an annual capacity of: 120 million CDs, 80 million DVDs, 10 million BDs and 24 million vinyl records
- 100% privately owned