Music Promotion Network
The Music Promotion Network (MPN) is a free research platform for music editors in the fields of press, radio, TV and Internet, and a popular promotion tool for many labels. Most relevant radio stations almost exclusively play music that can be found on the platform. The database, provided by PHONONET GmbH, can be accessed by media partners with a MPN account at any time via the Internet. Music can also be sent to targeted radio stations only.
- ARD Archive
- MPN Full Coverage DE
- MPN Full Coverage DE including newsletter
- MPN Full Coverage DE & CH
- MPN Full Coverage DE & AT
- MPN Full Coverage DE, AT & CH
- MPN Full Coverage DE, AT & CH including newsletter
At the end of your campaign (duration: 90 days), and occasionally during the campaign, you’ll receive an overview of how specific editors reacted to your music (listening, downloading, etc.). You can also book a spot in the weekly newsletter that editors receive.
Sell your music, stay free. Our travel classes – we will find the right package for every need.
Our perfect deals with excellent support. Digital distribution as we envisage it.
- Up to 100 % of the revenue for you
- Detailed interactive trends and sales
- 48-hour tech, on-site and Facebook support
- You can choose the stores in your territories
- Maximum freedom without fixed-term contract
- Well-thought-out upgrades that will move you forward
Our individual deals with the most personal service for the big issues.
- Special playlist marketing
- Store promotion and campaigns
- Personal contact
- Release consulting and planning
- Emergency express deliveries and updates
- Optimisation of monetisation