Digital Portfolio Management
BlackbirdPunk Consulting advises and supports you on all matters regarding your artist online presence. No matter whether you need direct, fast help for your website, your YouTube channel or Spotify or you need long-term, customised advice and support.
You can book the following service packages to make use of uncomplicated and fast digital expertise for your music project:
- Up to three different methods of search engine optimisation exclusively for your Youtube channel
- Up to three video optimisation tips for your content
- DIY video ideas
- Assessing YouTube analytics
- Playback time
- Audience retention
- Audience engagement
- Page speed analysis, desktop, and mobile (speed of the website) + suggestions for improvement
- UX design analysis (how easy is the website to use?)
- SEO check
- GDPR check
- Profile check + suggestions for improvement
- Song check: Are your tracks optimised for Spotify?
Just book the right packages for you and get your evaluation within two weeks via e-mail.
If you’re counting on customised, long-term consulting services for your music project, BlackbirdPunk will advise you individually on an hourly basis on the following topics:
- Data analytics: How do you keep an eye on all the data from all your social media and streaming accounts?
- Community management: Learn how to find your fanbase and make them happy.
- Patreon & Bandcamp: Create the best possible profile so as to inspire yourself and your fans.
- Basics of the music industry: Do you have any particular questions about record companies, contracts and other things? Then this is the time to ask all the questions that you have always wanted to know the answer to.
About BlackbirdPunk Consulting
BlackbirdPunk Consulting advises on all issues in and ways of using the digital music industry and helps artists to have a successful online presence. Founded by Sara-Lena Probst in 2019, from Berlin to the whole world. Her clients benefit from her many years of experience in the music industry, including as a trained jazz musician and record label manager. In addition to BlackbirdPunk Consulting, Sara-Lena Probst also manages the BlackbirdPunk blog that includes informative posts and articles on current topics and issues in the music business with a focus on the digital world. BlackbirdPunk is always up-to-date on digital developments within the music industry and works with you to design exactly the right project for your music. With her one-woman agency, Sara-Lena helps you to formulate a concept with a sense of proportion. At the end of the day, music should still be fun!
Sell your music, stay free. Our travel classes – we will find the right package for every need.
Our perfect deals with excellent support. Digital distribution as we envisage it.
- Up to 100 % of the revenue for you
- Detailed interactive trends and sales
- 48-hour tech, on-site and Facebook support
- You can choose the stores in your territories
- Maximum freedom without fixed-term contract
- Well-thought-out upgrades that will move you forward
Our individual deals with the most personal service for the big issues.
- Special playlist marketing
- Store promotion and campaigns
- Personal contact
- Release consulting and planning
- Emergency express deliveries and updates
- Optimisation of monetisation